The Newcastle Society for Anaesthetics and Critical Care (NSACC) aims to promote the interests of these highly rewarding specialties amongst students at Newcastle University.
The society offers its members:
- Advice and information regarding careers in Anaesthesia and Critical Care.
- The opportunity to learn and develop knowledge and clinical skills associated with the specialties.
- The opportunity to attend education and training activities, networking events and speaker evenings.
- Assistance with the organisation of clinical experience.
- The opportunity to participate in regional and national events associated with Anaesthesia and Critical Care.
- The opportunity to meet likeminded students and enjoy the social events the society has to offer.